WELCOME TO THE KADO PLATFORM.
Clock, the digital agency, has created Kado - phonetic pronounciation of the french word for present, or "cadeau" - a cost-effective platform that allows publishers to simply house rewards and loyalty clubs digitally.
What you are interacting with now, is the Kado platform, spun up very simply exclusively for the PPA Festival.
Having built loyalty platforms for The Times, The Sun and The Wall Street Journal, Clock embarked on building a product called Kado.
Publishers such as Time Inc. and Trinity Mirror now successfully use Kado for dozens of their titles.
Why choose Kado?
- A simple and cost-effective way to house your rewards or loyalty programme digitally
- Customise look and feel of platform to fit your brand
- Integrate with 3rd party vendors such as subscription providers and CRM
- Add multiple titles to the platform for simple group-wide control
- Track your readers and build datasets
Lots of neat in-built features make it easy for you to manage your rewards club. These include:
- Multiple redemption mechanisms
- Tiered offer functionality
- Digital member's card
- Newsletter builder
- Location based offer display
- And many more...
Interested in finding out more?
If you are looking to start a rewards or loyalty programme, or have an existing one but wish you had a simple cost-effective platform, Kado is the platform for you, find out more.
Exclusively for attendees of the PPA Festival, we are offering 1 months free subscription to Kado. Click here.